Thoughts and insights about prayer

This blog is for me to publish my thoughts, expereinces and insights regarding prayer from a Christian perspective and from the Scriptures

Name:
Location: Tahmoor, Wollondilly Shire / NSW, Australia

I'm 41 years old, married to Rose and have 5 boys, 3 whom are step sons. I love God, love people as well as all creation. This is where I post my thoughts,aspirations, activities and any other quirky thing that catches my interest.

Monday, February 18, 2008

New Blog

I am no longer posting on this blog and have started another one called Dancing with the Trinity

Thanks for reading and please come and join in on my other blog and the links it leads too. Thanks craig b

1 Comments:

Blogger nindafunky said...

Hi! Nice blog!
Get Free N Easy money for extra income
click here!
and
click here!

Hope U like it :-)

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home