Thoughts and insights about prayer

This blog is for me to publish my thoughts, expereinces and insights regarding prayer from a Christian perspective and from the Scriptures

Name:
Location: Tahmoor, Wollondilly Shire / NSW, Australia

I'm 41 years old, married to Rose and have 5 boys, 3 whom are step sons. I love God, love people as well as all creation. This is where I post my thoughts,aspirations, activities and any other quirky thing that catches my interest.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spiritual Warfare

Today I have started a new topic on the Sydney Anglican Medias websight regarding Spiritual warfare and demonology. I am worried about the Christians and the church today being ill informed as to the relality of the spiritual realm in which we live and the fact that so many people live under bondage to the evil one and they just don't know how to be free or even worse praise God as if the bondage they are under is his will for their lives.

People need forgiveness, Jesus himself said to the religious leaders of his day, what is easier to say, you are forgiven or get up and walk, so that you know i do have the authority to forgive sins I say to the lame man get up and walk, and he did.

There are a lot of people in this world today who know they are under some form of oppression from the evil one and for many when they have turned to the chruch for help they have been frowned upon or told they need to see a shrink. Counselling will not help get rid of a demon, they love it, bringing up all the past hurts and discussing it, what is needed is for them to be kicked out.

It is my view and experience that when people do see God in action then they can actually believe that Jesus has indeed died and rose to life for them and that if they turn to him they will indeed recieve forgiveness for their sins and inherit eternal life.

The ministry of the early church was to set the captives free and the calling by God to that ministry has not changed at all, the only thing that has changed is the churches unbelief.

craig

1 Comments:

Anonymous kinuthia kimani said...

Prayer need: I struggled to enter in your web. My deep request is remember my wife eunice muthoni kinuthia who had an operation of goitre. Pray for her quick recovery. Am dkinuthia042002@yahoo.com

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home